Root master for Android is one of the best one-click rooting application available, we provide the latest version of root master apk, with most of the smartphones supported. Without any further let’s get into the post, shall we?
The Android OS has become very popular among all the people since its launch. It is almost a perfect OS that has so many features that satisfy the needs of a majority of mobile users. The latest versions are becoming better than the previous ones. Still, we can’t do certain things in it, for e.g., we can’t remove any pre-installed software, we can’t install some apps in it, as there are no permissions to excessively modifying the OS. Let’s see how you could harness the power of root master apk to root your device without PC.
Download Root Master APK V4.1.23 For Android
But, you can do all that now, thanks to the process called the Rooting. It is a process that offers the user to get root access to the device. Root access means access to the core part of the system. This effectively means, if you get root access to any system, you can do just about anything with it. So many people do it now on their Android device.
What is Root Master?
Today, there are so many apps existing, which do the work of rooting the device. Previously, these apps required a PC to work, but now even that is eliminated in the latest versions of them. Some of the popular ones are, KingoRoot, FramaRoot, vRoot, etc.
The Root Master is one of the leading rooting apps as of today. It is developed by the XDA developers, who are esteemed in this app making field. It is easier and faster to root from the application. The latest version is v3.0. At first, it was available only in the Chinese language. But now, even an English version is available. It is a light-weight app that works smoothly on your mobile.
|Compatibility||Android V4.0 & above.|
|No Of Downloads||1,80,000+|
|Last Updated||Feb 14, 2019|
- You can root without the help of the PC.
- Root master speeds up performance and extends battery life.
- Rooting can be done with One-click.
- A very simple UI with multiple functions and screens.
- It is compatible with most of the versions of the Android OS, right from the 1.5 Cupcake Ver to the 5.0 Lollipop.
- It also has the ability to do Unrooting.
- There is a precise app managing facility too.
- It also acts as a Hotspot controller.
- You can now uninstall any or all of the Bloatware, which came pre-installed with the device. This way, you get to save valuable internal memory space.
- You get Privileged, Administrative access to your phone.
- You can do Overclocking or Underclocking of the CPU and the GPU of your device, thus getting better performance.
- You can install custom ROMs in it. Thus, you can get any customized version of Android which you liked very much. This feature is also useful when your device doesn’t get the latest update of Android, but now you can.
- You can now install so many apps, which were banned when the phone was unrooted.
- You can do many small tweaking of the features and settings of your mobile and customize as to your liking.
- You can take a full backup of all the device data in a very short time, easily.
- You can remove and block all the annoying ads which pop up when you use apps, especially the free ones.
- You can add any USB-OTG external storage to your mobile, thus increasing the storage capacity of the device.
But there are also quite a few drawbacks, because of which you should be careful.
- The device can get bricked. Either in the rooting stage, or the after usage stage. You can’t repair it, you have to go to the service center for that.
- The warranty of your phone gets void after you root it. Although it is only of the Software part. You still have the hardware warranty intact.
- Having the Root and SuperUser access, and Tweaking the device has its own sets of dangerous risks. One single and a small mistake can do great damage to the device. This can be avoided.
- You might not get the official OS updates in a rooted mobile, as it is heavily customized.
Since any rooting app is not legal, from the point of view of Android makers, root master apk is not available on the Play Store. You have to download the file from other external websites. There are quite a few of them, from where you can easily get the app. The Installation procedure is as follows:
- Download Root master pro apk from the above link.
- First, go to the Settings of your mobile, there enter the Security section.
- In Security, check tick-mark the ‘Unknown Sources’ Column. This will allow the installation of the application. Now, in the Device itself, which is to be rooted, download the latest 3.0 version of RootMaster, from any website. It is for free.
- Double-click the, it will get installed automatically.
- Open the app drawer, you will find a Blue Icon of Root Master, double-click on it, it will open up and start.
Note: the Rooting process will void the warranty of your device. If you don’t want that, then don’t root. It is a risky process, don’t do it without knowing anything about it. Hence, get the full knowledge about rooting, the process, what you can do after rooting, etc.
The rooting done by most of the apps of today is more or less similar. It is not so risky as it was before, but still, care is to be taken while doing it. Some of the points to note before doing the rooting process are as under:
- Now, for actually doing the rooting process, go to the app drawer and open the root master app. It will show the device name and the Android version.
- Click on the Start button, the ‘Tap to Root’ button, which is on the home page itself. The rooting process will begin, and it will end in a few minutes.
- When the rooting process finishes, a message will be displayed in the same window of the app, of the rooting being successful.
- Now, restart the Android device. The rebooted device is the rooted device that you wanted.
This much simple the rooting process has become now. There was just no need for any Computer, previously because of the Computer, rooting was a bit more complex task. The Root Master pro app is very secure, there won’t be any issue like half-rooting done, or rooting failed, etc. A rooted Android device has opened up a world of possibilities. There is so much you can do with a rooted device; all that you can do is written in the following Advantages section itself.
But, all, or most of these can be avoided, or overturned, by a process called Un-Rooting. One big advantage of it is that you get the Software Warranty back again.
- Install SuperSU app in the device.
- Open it and tap into the settings menu.
- You will get the ‘Full Unroot’ section in it.
- Click on it. Then in a couple of minutes, the process is completed.
- Now, restart your device. It is back to its original Unrooted state.
1. Is this safe to use?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to use. But make sure you download the latest version of the application from the authentic online source, or else you might land in trouble, so be careful about that. Better you get from official source rootmasterz.com.
2. Root master supported devices?
It doesn’t support too many devices, also it is not compatible with the latest Android versions of Nougat and Marshmallow. You can also check out other rooting apps like kingoroot for an Android phone to get your device rooted without any computer PC.
3. Will this app void my warranty?
Maybe. We are not responsible for anything. Rooting Android phone itself is against the warranty, so the developer of the app or this website rootmasterdl.com is nowhere responsible if you void warranty or bricked your self-device.
Root Master is truly a very good solution for perfect rooting. The success rate is also very high. You just don’t have to worry about anything with it. For all the risks of rooting, the benefits are worth it. Just you have to get the full knowledge of everything related to rooting.
I hope you found something helpful in this post about root master pro apk for PC & Android mobile, if yes let us know in the comment section below. Also, make sure you share this post with your friends or relatives who might get benefit from this application.